Can social media rely on freemium models? What site can be the Netflix of social media?
Can we build a website and app that can take the place of Snapchat, Quora, Yelp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Reddit, LinkedIn, and Periscope?
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Snapchat should all have revenue sharing options.
Revenue sharing search engine
Search engines relied on page titles and snippets/description to display content to users.
Revenue sharing email
Email could utilize a freemium model.
You could pay a small fee not to see advertisements.
You could have 15GB for free perhaps, and you could buy space if desired.
- Revenue sharing benefit corporation
- Open business
- WikiJournal of Business and Economics
- Revenue sharing email
- Revenue sharing Reddit alternative
- Revenue sharing Facebook alternative
- Revenue sharing Instagram alternative
- Revenue sharing Twitter alternative
- Revenue sharing LinkedIn alternative
- Revenue sharing email service
- Revenue sharing Internet search engine
- Firefeed source code - an open source Twitter clone